Sunday, August 10, 2014

August

 I have a flower box out on my deck and I have enjoyed these geraniums all summer long.
 I walk almost every morning and have watched  this construction all year.  It is finally nearing an end and it is absolutely beautiful!  This is all around the new stadium.
 There is a pool and fountain and these block/stepping stones going through the pool.  I like going there at night also; there are always a zillion people milling around--they love it too
 :Lots of beautiful trees surround the stadium.
 Another angle of the fountain.  There is another section that has opened up also that I haven't taken pictures of yet--another time--also very beautiful.

 WATER PARTY--We had a YSA water party at the Debrecen branchhouse.  There were lots of fun water games that I found on Pinterest.  This one is unwrapping and putting on frozen shirts.
 Picking marbles out of freezing water with their toes. 
 The sling shot for slinging water balloons.
 Water  pinata.  Most everyone wanted to try it so we did this multiple times. 
 Water balloon volleyball.
 The gang.
 A TYPICAL STEEL SUNDAY LUNCH.    Our darling sisters--Jensen, Sholly, Szilvia, Sister Schnoor
 Villi, Demi, Elder Whiting, Dori
American Michael, Elder Whiting

No comments: